Letters To A Woman

Letters to a Woman From a Man's Point of View: How To Deal With Male P.M.S. Power, Money and Please Don't Forget the SEX!

Pages

  • Letters to a Woman
Dear Woman, You bring me joy...
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Letters to a Woman...

Loading...

How to Deal With Male P.M.S.

Total Pageviews

Followers

Valentines DayScreen printing


Poetic Revelations eBook Order Your Copy Today! / $10

Popular Letters

  • Book Promo
    Ladies, do you want to  learn how to have a new outlook  when it comes to understanding a man? Letters to a Woman: From a M...
  • (no title)
    Dear Woman, Thank you for all of the hard work you did over the past week, with cooking and cleaning, and preparing. You are appreciated.
  • (no title)
    Last weekend for Buy One, Get One Free!
  • (no title)
    Dear Woman, There is a difference between being delivered and having freedom. Deliverance is physical, freedom is psychological. As En-vogue...
  • (no title)
    Dear Woman, I just realized something... In Genesis, after everything that God created, He said it was good, except for one thing. He creat...
  • The Art of Marriage Teaser
  • (no title)
    Dear Woman, There really is a method to my madness. So please stop coming behind me and changing stuff. I placed it there for a reason. Leav...
  • (no title)
    Dear Woman, In the financial world there is something called "the rule of 72". Ladies let me assure you, that if your husband is ...
  • (no title)
    Dear Woman, I want to take a bold step of faith today and make a confession to you. I confess that I only stopped working out to strengthen ...
  • (no title)
    Dear Woman, ... by the way... I apologize for not taking out the trash. In my defense, the bag was not full yet, but I understand it's ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2016 (4)
    • ►  September (4)
  • ▼  2012 (36)
    • ▼  December (15)
      • Book Promo
      • Dear Woman, are you comfortable in your confinem...
      • Dear Woman, There is a difference between being de...
      • Dear Woman, I want to take a bold step of faith to...
      • Dear Woman, I am so very happy to be building a fu...
      • Dear Woman,Thank you for all of the hard work you ...
      • Dear Woman,There really is a method to my madness....
      • Dear Woman, Were sleeping in the same bed, and fac...
      • Dear Woman, Answer this... Do you love being a mot...
      • Dear Woman, If what you see today, is not what I t...
      • Dear Woman, why pay such detailed attention to the...
      • Dear Woman, You bring me joy...
      • Hey Guys, I'm still working on the book and could ...
      • Dear Woman, God commanded me to love you, not just...
      • Dear Woman, I wonder if you really, truly understa...
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  January (14)

Favorite Links

  • ADM on BlogTalkRadio
  • ADM on Twitter
  • Arrested Development
  • Donate to RAINN.ORG
  • Endless Shoes Online
  • Help Fight Sexual abuse
  • RAINN.ORG
  • Revelations Creations
  • Revelations Media

Copyright (c) 2012-2016 Revelations Media, LLC. Picture Window theme. Theme images by dino4. Powered by Blogger.